Mst. Sharifa SMS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO. 110/2018
Mst. Sharifa,
W/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, R/o,
Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main University Road,
House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi-------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol -----------------------------------Deceased
PETITION U/S 278 & 372 SUCCESSION ACT 1925,
FOR GRANT OF LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION & SUCCESSION CERTIFICATE IN RESPECT TO MOVABLE PROPERTY AND TOTAL CASH AMOUNT IN TERMS OF BANK ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT DETAILS: Soneri Bank, Suparco Branch, KDA Scheme No. 33, Karachi Branch, Bank Account No. 012-1383662, A/C Type, PAK-SONERI SAVING, Amounted Rs. 425,477.08/- WITH INTREST /PROFIT,
BELONG TO THE DECEASED.
The petitioner abovnamed respectfully submits as under:-
1. That the deceased, Abdul Ghani Gabol S/o Muhammad Hashim Gabol , Husband of the Petitioner, died on 08th February 2018, at Karachi.
Original Death Certificate is attached herewith and marked as Annexure “P”
2. That the deceased, at the time of his death, was residing at Muhammad Ali Gabol, Goth Main University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, which is situated within the jurisdiction of this Honorable Court.
5. That the deceased left behind following movable property in the form of Bank Account No. 0102-1383662, A/C Type, PAK-SONERI SAVING, Amounted Rs. 425,477.08/- WITH INTREST /PROFIT.
Original Bank Statement is attached herewith and marked as Annexure “P1”
6. That the deceased abovenamed left behind following surviving legal heirs:
|
Sr.No |
NAME |
RELATIONSHIP |
AGE/ DOB |
|
01 |
Mst.Sharifa |
Wife |
01-01-1952 |
|
02 |
Zulfiqar Ali Gabol |
Son |
1974 |
|
03 |
Mst. Hamida Bibi |
Daughter |
29-10-1976 |
|
04 |
Ashiq Ali |
Son |
07-10-1978 |
|
05 |
Arshad Ali |
Son |
08-07-1980 |
|
06 |
Mst. Samina |
Daughter |
22-08-1982 |
|
07 |
Mst. Zanaib Murad |
Daughter |
09-06-1983 |
|
08 |
Mst. Bano |
Daughter |
01-01-1988 |
|
09 |
Mst. Asia |
Daughter |
01-01-1988 |
|
10 |
Mst. Shahista |
Daughter |
01-01-1989 |
|
11 |
Mst. Sumaira |
Daughter |
01-01-1990 |
Original Family Registration Certificate is attached herewith and marked as annexure “P2”
5. That the deceased has no other legal heirs except the aforementioned persons. Father and mother of deceased passed away before death of the deceased and deceased has his own family who are his legal heirs. If in case any impediment or any other legal heir is found or appear in the picture, the Petitioner shall be held responsible. According to the full available details and well conversant facts described by the Petitioner, there is no other legal heirs accept the persons mentioned in the above paragraph.
6. That the deceased abovnamed died on 08th February, 2018, and he left no interstate or any will oral or written.
7. That the legal heirs mentioned in Para No. 6, from Serial No. 1 -11 are all major. However, legal heir of Serial No. 4, namely Ashiq Ali Gabol is not mentioned in FRC, however in all other documentation he is mentioned as son of the deceased. The Petitioner and all other legal heirs are also witnesses that Ashiq Ali is son of deceased.
Photo copy of Appendix of XIV Form P-1, No. DCM/2386/97, Certificate of Domicile, Appendix XIV Form P-1, No. DCM/2387/97, Certificate of Domicile & Form “D” P.R.C. No. 1691/98 is annexed herewith and marked as Annexure “P3”
8. That the movable property left behind by the deceased is Rs. 425,477.08/- Rupees in form of Soneri Bank, Saving Account No. 1021383662, whose whereabouts, have been correctly mentioned in the respected Schedule of Property.
The Schedule of Property is annexed herewith and marked as Annexure”P4”
9. That the petitioner is residing at the above mentioned Address which is within the jurisdiction of P.S. Sachal.
10. That no petition has been moved before any court for grant of Succession Certificate/ Letter of Administration or probate in respect of debts left by the deceased and as such there is no impediments under Section 372 or any other provision of Succession Act, 1925 or any other enactment in granting of Succession Certificate/ Letter of Administration with respect to the respective Schedule.
11. That the affidavits of two independent witnesses who know the family of the petitioner since several years are also appended herewith this petition.
12. That the prescribed Court fee is affixed here with as provided under the law.
P R A Y E R
It is therefore respectfully prayed that this Honorable Court may graciously please Grant/ Issue the Succession Certificate/ Letter of Administration in respect of movable Property, in the form of Bank Account No. 0102-1383662, A/C Type, PAK-SONERI SAVING, Amounted Rs. 425,477.08/- Rupees, WITH INTREST /PROFIT , as per Schedule of Property of the deceased, in favour of the petitioner or pass any such order or orders as this Honorable court may deem fit and proper to deal with the affairs of the property of the deceased without furnishing surety.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018.
PETITIONER
Advocate for the Petitioner
V E R I F I C A T I O N
I, Sharifa W/o Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, resident of Karachi, do hereby verify on oath that whatever is stated above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Karachi:
Date:-21-03-2018
.
Deponent/ Petitioner
CNIC No. 42501-0552149-2
The deponent identified by me.
Advocate for the Petitioner
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFAIDVITS
DOCUMENTS FILED : Annexure “P” to “p4”
DOCUMENTS RELIED UPON : ALL RELEVENT DOCUMENTS
ADDRESS OF OTHER : AS PER TITLE OF THE SUIT
LEGAL HEIRS FOR SERVICE
ADDRESS OF THE COUNSEL : AS PER VAKALATNAMA
FOR THE PETITIONER
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa-------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVIT FOR PETITIONER
I, Mst. Sharifa w/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Petitioner/Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am Wife of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That the accompanying memo of petition U/s 278 & 372 of the Succession Act 1925, for purpose of obtaining Succession Certificate has been drafted by my counsel under my instructions, According to information provided by me and the contents of the same may kindly be treated as part and parcel of this affidavit for the sake of brevity.
4. That my deceased husband was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No. 6.
5. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial Number. 4, namely Ashiq Ali Gabol is my son and although his name is not mentioned in FRC, he is legal heir of my Late Husband Abdul Ghani Gabol.
6. That prior to this, no claim or petition has been made in any Court for grant of Succession Certificate belonging to the movable property of the deceased, Abdul Ghani Gabol S/o Muhammad Hashim Gabol, and there is no impediment under Section 278 & 372 of Succession Certificate Act 1925, or any provision of Succession Certificate Act 1925, or any other enactment against granting of Succession Certificate in favor of the Petitioner in above mentioned circumstances.
6. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi, on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed, who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
SCHEDULE OF MOVABLE PROPERTY
(1). Bank Account Detail as under:
ACCOUNT DETAILS: Soneri Bank, Suparco Branch, KDA Scheme No. 33, Karachi Branch, Bank Account No. 012-1383662, A/C Type, PAK-SONERI SAVING, Amounted Rs. 425,477.08/- WITH INTREST /PROFIT.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-0302018
PETITIONER
ADVOCATE FOR THE PETITIONER
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mr. Zulfiqar Ali Gabol S/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am son of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial No. 4 namely Mr. Ashiq Ali Gabol is my brother although his name is not mentioned in FRC.
5. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
6. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mst. Hamida Bibi, W/o Noor Bux, D/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am daughter of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial No. 4 namely Mr. Ashiq Ali Gabol is my real brother although his name is not mentioned in FRC.
5. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
6. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mr. Arshad Ali, S/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am son of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial No. 4 namely Mr. Ashiq Ali Gabol is my brother although his name is not mentioned in FRC.
5. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
6. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mst. Samina, W/o Abdul Shakoor Gabol, D/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am daughter of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial No. 4 namely Mr. Ashiq Ali Gabol is my real brother although his name is not mentioned in FRC.
5. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
6. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mst. Zainab Murad, W/o Murad Ali Gabol, D/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am daughter of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial No. 4 namely Mr. Ashiq Ali is my real brother although his name is not mentioned in FRC.
5. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
6. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mst. Bano, W/o Shahnawaz Gabol, D/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am daughter of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial No. 4 namely Mr. Ashiq Ali Gabol is my real brother although his name is not mentioned in FRC.
5. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
6. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mst. Asia, W/o Saleh Muhammad, D/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am daughter of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial No. 4 namely Mr. Ashiq Ali Gabol is my real brother although his name is not mentioned in FRC.
5. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
6. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mst. Shaista, D/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am daughter of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial No. 4 namely Mr. Ashiq Ali Gabol is my real brother although his name is not mentioned in FRC.
5. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
6. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mst. Sumaira, W/o Akhtar Ali Gabol, D/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am daughter of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the legal heir mentioned in Para No. 6, Serial No. 4 namely Mr. Ashiq Ali Gabol is my real brother although his name is not mentioned in FRC.
5. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
6. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
7. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mr. Ashiq Ali, S/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, Muslim, Adult, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am son of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi although my name is not mentioned in FRC and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
5. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
6. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21st day of March, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa ---------------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol-------------------------------------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVIT OF THE INDEPENDENT WITNESSES
I,-------------------------------------------S/o-------------------------------, Muslim, Adult, Holding CNIC No.------------------------------, Resident of -------------------------------------------------- Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and I know the petitioner Mst. Sharifa W/o Abdul Ghani Gabol who was husband of the Petitioner and died on 8 February, 2018 at Karachi, and was resident of House No. 27, Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main University Road, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, whom I personally know very well.
FAMILY FRIEND OF THE PETITIONER AS WELL AS OF THE DECEASED.
2. That at the time of his death the Deceased abovenamed has left the following legal heirs:
|
Sr.No |
NAME |
RELATIONSHIP |
AGE/ DOB |
|
01 |
Mst.Sharifa |
Wife |
01-01-1952 |
|
02 |
Zulfiqar Ali Gabol |
Son |
1974 |
|
03 |
Mst.Hamida Bibi |
Daughter |
29-10-1976 |
|
04 |
Ashiq Ali |
Son |
07-10-1978 |
|
05 |
Arshad Ali |
Son |
08-07-1980 |
|
06 |
Mst.Samina |
Daughter |
22-08-1982 |
|
07 |
Mst.Zanaib Murad |
Daughter |
09-06-1983 |
|
08 |
Mst. Bano |
Daughter |
01-01-1988 |
|
09 |
Mst.Asia |
Daughter |
01-01-1988 |
|
10 |
Mst. Shahista |
Daughter |
01-01-1989 |
|
11 |
Mst. Sumaira |
Daughter |
01-01-1990 |
3. That there is no other legal heir of the deceased except the above noted persons. Although legal heir mentioned on No. 4 above is real son of deceased yet his name is not mentioned in FRC. The Petitioner is one of those legal heirs of the deceased and the petitioner is lawfully entitled for grant of succession Certificate/ Letter of Administration.
WHATEVER, has been stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018 DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21th day of March, 2018 by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa ---------------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol-------------------------------------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVIT OF THE INDEPENDENT WITNESSES
I,-------------------------------------------S/o-------------------------------, Muslim, Adult, Holding CNIC No.------------------------------, Resident of -------------------------------------------------- Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and I know the petitioner Mst. Sharifa W/o Abdul Ghani Gabol who was husband of the Petitioner and died on 8 February, 2018 at Karachi, and was resident of House No. 27, Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main University Road, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, whom I personally know very well.
FAMILY FRIEND OF THE PETITIONER AS WELL AS OF THE DECEASED.
2. That at the time of his death the Deceased abovenamed has left the following legal heirs:
|
Sr.No |
NAME |
RELATIONSHIP |
AGE/ DOB |
|
01 |
Mst.Sharifa |
Wife |
01-01-1952 |
|
02 |
Zulfiqar Ali Gabol |
Son |
1974 |
|
03 |
Mst.Hamida Bibi |
Daughter |
29-10-1976 |
|
04 |
Ashiq Ali |
Son |
07-10-1978 |
|
05 |
Arshad Ali |
Son |
08-07-1980 |
|
06 |
Mst.Samina |
Daughter |
22-08-1982 |
|
07 |
Mst.Zanaib Murad |
Daughter |
09-06-1983 |
|
08 |
Mst. Bano |
Daughter |
01-01-1988 |
|
09 |
Mst.Asia |
Daughter |
01-01-1988 |
|
10 |
Mst. Shahista |
Daughter |
01-01-1989 |
|
11 |
Mst. Sumaira |
Daughter |
01-01-1990 |
3. That there is no other legal heir of the deceased except the above noted persons. Although legal heir mentioned on No. 4 above is real son of deceased yet his name is not mentioned in FRC. The Petitioner is one of those legal heirs of the deceased and the petitioner is lawfully entitled for grant of succession Certificate/ Letter of Administration.
WHATEVER, has been stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Karachi:
Dated: 21-03-2018 DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 21th day of March, 2018 by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO.110/2018
Mst. Sharifa -------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVITOF LEGAL HEAIR
I, Mst. Saba , D/o Late Abdul Ghani Gabol, W/o Gul Muhammad Muslim, Adult, Resident of Balouch Khan Gabol Goth Scheme No.33 Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am the Deponent of this affidavit and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of the matter deposed herein.
2. That I am Daughter of the deceased, Late Abdul Ghani Gabol who died on 08 February, 2018, at Karachi although my name is not mentioned in FRC and as such I am well conversant with the facts of the above matter.
3. That my deceased father was permanently residing at the time of his death at Muhammad Ali Gabol Goth, Main `University Road, House No. 27, Scheme No. 33, Karachi, and left behind surviving persons as legal heirs according to the Muslim Family Laws as mentioned in the Memo of Petition in Para No.6.
4. That the deceased at the time of his death, left the movable property towards claim as SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY, in respect of amount set forth in SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY with power to negotiate, collect, release, receive and transfer the same and proceeds therefore.
5. That I have no objection if this SMA Petition is granted in favor of the Petitioner who is my real mother.
6. That if the accompanying petition is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 28-04-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
ADVOCATE
Solemnly affirmed before me on oath at Karachi on this 28th of April, 2018, by the deponent abovnamed who is identified by Mr. Muhammad Amir Khan, Advocate who is personally known to me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO-------/2018
Mst. Sharifa-------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
AFIDAVIT
I, Muhammad Amir Khan S/o Late Maqbool Ahmed Khan, Muslim, Adult, Practicing Advocate, Resident of Karachi, do hereby state as under:-
1. That I am filing this application on behalf of the Petitioner and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of this case and infact the application have been drafted according to Petitioner’s instructions.
2. That the application is filed to exempt Petitioner from submitting/ depositing any kind of surety on humanitarian basis as he is unable to deposit any kind of surety because of extreme poverty of his family as well as of his own.
3. That the contents of application may be treated as part and parcel of the affidavit for sake of brevity.
4. That whatever is stated above is true and correct to the best of my Knowledge and belief.
5. That if the accompanying application is not granted, I along with all LR’s shall be prejudiced and suffer irreparable loss.
Karachi:
Dated: 18-09-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO.110/2018
Mst. Sharifa,-------------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol -----------------------------------Deceased
APPLICATION U/S 151CPC
It is respectfully prayed on behalf of Petitioner to this Honorable Court that the Petitioner belongs to a very poor family who have to work hard for every morsel of food. The legal heirs of Petitioner are quite unable to pay/submit surety/ money as they have no savings or reasonable source of income. They as laborers have to work very hard to meet ends of their daily life. There is nothing which family of Petitioner can deposit as surety even. So please kindly exempt Petitioner from depositing surety on humanitarian basis as he is totally unable to pay any surety.
Prayer is made in the interest of justice.
Karachi:
Dated: 18-09-2018
DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE MALIR AT KARACHI
SMA NO.110/2018
Mst. Sharifa-------------------------------------------------------Petitioner
Abdul Ghani Gabol,
S/o Late Muhammad Hashim Gabol ---------------------------Deceased
I, Ashiq Ali S/o Muhammad Hashim Gabol , Muslim Adult, Resident of , Karachi, do hereby state on oath as under:-
1. That I am legal heir of deceased Muhammad Hashim Gabol in the above matter, and as such I am fully conversant with the facts of matter deposited herein with.
2. That the accompanying application has been drafted and filed by my counsel under my specific instructions, contents thereof may be treated as part and parcel of this affidavit.
3. That it will be in the best interest of justice to admit and decide the above matter on merit.
That whatever is stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
Karachi:
Dated: 13-09-2018. DEPONENT
The Deponent identified by me.
COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVITS
Comments
Post a Comment